Djblets 2.3 is now out. This release adds compatibility fixes for Python 3.10 and gets our code ready to move to newer dependencies.
- Python 3.10 compatibility shims for Django 1.11.
- Modern Django middleware support for extensions.
- Babel 7.x for building extension static media files.
- Full compatibility with Python-Markdown 2.x.
- Support for caching data in cache_memoize() without needing to wrap in a list or string.
We’re getting 3.x ready for release. This will move the codebase to require Python 3.7+ and Django 3.2 LTS, finally bringing support for modern codebases.
See the release notes for the full list of changes.