Today, we’re bringing two new releases of RBTools and Power Pack, focusing on stability and feature improvements.
RBTools 3.1.2 Highlights
- Now supports the upcoming Python 3.11.
- Added back directory change information to diffs for ClearCase and VersionVault, and fixed problems posting symlinks.
- Fixed several issues generating Perforce diffs, especially on Python 3.
- Fixed applied patches on Subversion.
To learn more about this release, see the RBTools 3.1.2 release notes.
Power Pack 5.1.1 Highlights
- Added support for showing changes to directories when using ClearCase or VersionVault
- Fixed broken repository configuration forms when selecting Cliosoft SOS on Review Board 4.0.3 or older.
This upgrade is available for all existing Power Pack users.
To learn more about this release, see the Power Pack 5.1.1 release notes.